Do you like sweet, but worried about health, then this product is for you!
- Place the cashew in a blender and blend until they have a crumbly texture.
- Add the dates and the cocoa and blend again.
- Make balls from the sweet mass with your hands.
- Roll the balls in cocoa powder – and natural sweets are ready to eat.
- You can store the bites in a sealed container at room temperature, or keep them in the fridge.
- To keep the candy in shape, you can add 1-2 teaspoons of maple syrup or agave.
- Cocoa powder can be replaced by kerob powder.
- You can also decorate the candies with coconut, ground nuts or sesame seeds.
Thanks for the recipe to our partners Biologic.tv where you also could buy all organic ingredients for this recipe! 😉