Welcome at OrganicInfo.ua!
A specialized information portal that aims to promote organic production, organic food and sustainability.
Why organic production? Because it’s one of the most promising ways to achieve goals of sustainable development, health and welfare for people and the planet in general. The agro-industrial sector provides jobs for almost one-fifth of the world’s population, but, at the same time, it’s one of the biggest polluters of the environment and one of the biggest consumers of drink water.
Organic agriculture helps to restore soil fertility, save biodiversity, decrease negative impacts on water resources. Additionally, recent research studies prove the positive effects of organic products on human health.
In one place, all information about the Ukrainian organic market is collected:
- updates in the legal sphere — both already adopted normative legal acts and draft documents;
- the history of the organic movement in the world and Ukraine, and contacts of the key organizations in the sector;
- practical information for organic operators (producers, processors, traders): handbooks and brochures, video lections, etc.
- useful information about organic production for consumers, its benefits and sales points in Ukraine;
- terminology from Ukrainian and European legislation;
- results of organic market research studies and consumption of organic products in infographics;
- organic news.
At OrganicInfo.ua, you can find all previews of organic events in Ukraine. And also we have the largest base of organic producers, whose products you can buy all over Ukraine.
Organic products — it’s beneficial, tasty and healthy; for the producer, consumer and nature!
Share our portal with your friends!
Kateryna Shor, the coordinator of web-portal OrganicInfo