Coconut macaroons are appetizingly golden, slightly crispy on the outside and sweet, soft on the inside. They are incredibly easy to cook and you can quickly bake them even after a hard day’s work.
- Preheat the oven to 160 ° C and cover the pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, beat egg whites and powdered sugar until foamy.
- Add the chopped coconut and mix gently with a spatula. From the resulting mass, try to form a ball by rolling it in your palms and squeezing a little. If the mass is too dry and not sticky, add another egg white. If the mass is too wet, add a little more coconut.
- Using an ice cream spoon or a measuring spoon, place the cookies on parchment paper. You can roll the balls with your hands.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Open the oven and place the pan on top. Bake for another 2-3 minutes until the top of the macaroni is golden.
- Cool for 10 minutes before serving.
- Store cookies in an airtight container for up to 4 days.
Thanks for the recipe to our partners Biologic.tv where you also could buy all organic ingredients for this recipe! 😉