Avocado oil is extremely useful, rich in vitamins and antioxidants. Avocado oil is widely used in cosmetology and medicine, as well as in the food industry. Avocado oil is recommended for some diets.
Therefore, to prepare mayonnaise you will need a tall glass jar, it should be wide enough (for the blender to sink) and tall.
1.Crack the egg into the bottom of a tall trying not to break the yolk.
2. Add the Dijon mustard, vinegar, and salt on top of the egg, trying not to disturb the egg. Do not whisk or stir.
3. Pour the oil on top. Again, do not whisk or stir.
4. Carefully submerge an immersion blender into the bottom of the jar, so that it grabs the egg. Blend on low power for about 20 seconds without moving until you see that most of the mixture in the jar has turned white.
5. Then slowly start raising the blender without lifting it out into the air. Once you reach the top of the oil, slowly lower the blender to the bottom. Continue to whip the mayonnaise by raising and lowering the blender until the sauce is the right consistency.
6. Store the homemade mayo right in the jar, in the refrigerator for about 7 to 10 days.
Thanks for the recipe to our partners Biologic.tv where you also could buy all organic ingredients for this recipe! 😉