Reliable organic supplier: Ukrainian National Pavilion as a good tradition of BioFach
Ukrainian National Pavilion united people who were interested in the development of the organic sector in Ukraine and promoting Ukrainian products to international markets.
Fifteen companies presented Ukraine at the BioFach 2017 and offered a range of organic products, including cereals, oil crops, pulses, groats/flakes, wild/cultivated berries, seed oils and seeds. This range of products provided excellent pre-conditions for a further growth of organic production in Ukraine. In addition two companies presented their professional services in organic sector – internationally accredited and recognised certification body Organic Standard and professional organic cargo handling&delivery company Unimar Logistics.
Twelve companies were presented with their own stands at the Ukrainian National Pavilion and five – at the reception.
The Forum 2017: Ukraine – Your organic sourcing Partner was organised in the frame of BioFach 2017 as well.
The Ukrainian National Pavilion was organized by the Consortium of three Ukrainian key organic stakeholders: QueS Organic Consultancy Body; Organic Standard Certification Body; Environmental NGO Information Center “Green Dossier” .
Since 2014 the Ukrainian Pavilion has been supported by the Swiss-Ukrainian cooperation project “Organic Market Development in Ukraine”, funded by the Swiss State Secretariat of Economic Affairs SECO and implemented by the Research Institute of Organic Agriculture FiBL (www.ukraine.fibl.org).
This year, the pavilion was also co-funded by the German Federal Ministry of Food and Agriculture (BMEL) through the two German-Ukrainian cooperation projects “Advice to Ukraine on agricultural trade issues under the deep and comprehensive Free-Trade Agreement (DCFTA) between the EU and Ukraine” and “German-Ukrainian co-operation in the field of organic agriculture”, both implemented by AFC/IAK (www.afci.de / www.iakleipzig.de ). Western NIS Enterprise Fund (WNISEF) funded by the U.S. government via the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) also supported the exhibition in 2017 (www.wnisef.org )
The Ukrainian National Pavilion at BioFach 2017 was organised under support of Ministry of Agrarian Policy and Food of Ukraine and Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine.
Ukrainian National Pavilion exhibiting companies at BioFach-2017:
- Galeks-Agro, PC, Novohrad-Volynskyi city, Zhytomyr region (www.galeks-agro.com): Spelt, soya, oat, summer burley, buchwheat, millet, corn, winter wheat
- Agrofirma “Pole”, LLC, Cherkasy city, Cherkasy region (www.agropole.com.ua): Hulled milletm millet shella and meals mixture, millet shells, durum wheat flour (grains) extra quality, durum wheat flour (grains) 1st/grade / (half-grains) 2nd grade, wheat bran, millet flour, millet flakes, soft wheat, peas, sunflower seeds
- Granit-Agro, PE, Semenivskiy district, Poltava region (www.granit-agro.ndisoya.com.ua): Winter wheatm soybean, alfaalfa, spring vetch, corn, hemp, hemp straw, treated hemp fibers
- Rivneholod, ALC, Rivne city, Rivne region (www.rivnefrost.com): Blueberries, lingoberries, elderberries, blackberries, cranberries, chokeberries
- EthnoProduct, PrJSC, Horodnia district, Chernihiv region (www.ethnoproduct.com): Spelt, lupine, vetch, oat, buckwheat, mustard, pasteurised cow milk, kefir, yougurt, sour cream, butter
- Elitphito, PE (Scientific and production company), Ivano-Frankivsk city, Ivano-Frankivsk region (www.elitphito.com): Sea buckthorn oil, mustard seed oil, mustard seed meal, pumpkin seed oil, watermelon seed oil, flax seed oil, flax seed meal, milk thistle oil, milk thistle meal
- Soyevyi vik, PE (Scientific selection seed-growing firms) Kropyvnytskyi city, Kirovohrad region (www.soya-ua.com): Soya, winter wheat, spring barley, corn, sunflower
- Adonis-Lux, Ltd, Melitopol district, Zaporizhzhia region (www.adonis-ltd.com): Hulled millet, wheat groats, peral barley, fine-ground barley, corn groats
- Cepheus Group, LLC, Novohrad-Volynskyi district, Zhytomyr region (www.cepheus.com.ua): Flax, buchwheat, fennel
- Agroecology, PE, Shyshaky district, Poltava region (www.agroecology.in.ua): Winter wheat/wheat flour, spring wheat/wheat flour, rye/rye flour, barlye/pearl barley/fine-ground barley, oats/oat flakes/out flour, corn/corn flour, buckwheat/buckwheat groats
- Liluck, LLC, Chernivtsi city, Chernivtsi region (www.liluck.com.ua): Birch sap without sugar; birch sap infused with nettle, dietry; birch sap “Lahidnyu” with fructose; birch sap with rosehip infusion, dietry; birch sap infused with mint, dietry; birch sap infused with lemon, dietry; birch sap with lemon, dietry
- Organic Standard, Ltd, Kyiv city, Kyiv region (www.organicstandard.com.ua): Inspection and certification services in Ukraine, Balarus, Kazakhstan and Moldova according to standards (Equivalent EU Organic Production & Processing Standards, Bio Suisse, Naturland, KRAV)
- Firma DIAMANT LTD, LLС, Poltava city, Poltava region (www.diamantltd.com.ua): Instant cut oat flakes, instant whole oat flakes, mixture of flakes, buckwheat flakes, wheat flakes, peral barley flakes, peeled barley flakes , millet flakes, rye flakes, corn flakes, oat groats, wheat flour, rolled groats, buckwheat groats, pearl barley groats
- Zolotyi Parmen, FE, Korop district, Chernihiv region (www.parmen.com.ua): Spelt, winter rye, oat, naked oat, buchwheat, lupine, millet, flax, apple juice, apple and carrot juice, apple and black currant juice, apple and pumpkine juice, apple and betroot juice, birch-apple juice
- Kyivskyi, ASC, Kyiv city, Kyiv region (www.sweetberries.com.ua): Raspberry frozen, blackberry frozen, strawberry frozen
- Staryi Porytsk, LLC, Ivanychi distrcit, Volyn region (www.porytsk.com): Spelt, austrian winter pea, vetch, buckwheat
- Unimar Logistics, LLC, Odesa city, Odesa region (www.unimar-logistics.net): Organic cargo handling and delivery (soyabean, wheat, barley, peas, corn, sunflower seeds, rapeseeds).
For more detailed information about the Ukrainian National Pavilion at the BioFach 2017 please follow the link: www.biofach.com.ua/en/
More pictures from the BioFach-2017 are here: www.biofach.com.ua/en/gallery/